Friday, November 28, 2008

Sugar is so sweet


One b/day I got a very BIG surprise, my mom said “close your eyes and put out your arms.’’ I did. My dad put something on my arms it felt like it is moving it tickled a bit. He said“ open your eyes. I did. And I saw one of the most cutest puppy ever. It was a poodle/bichon. She was black and she was so play full her name was Sugar. She was so cute. We would play and play and play until we got so tired.
One day my grandma was over and she asked “Aubreigh do you know were the sugar is?” I said “Yes I do, I will go get her.” I went to the door and called “Sugar!” she came running in to the house. My grandma laughed. I said “Why are you laughing?” She said “Because I meant the sugar that you put in cereal.” Then I laughed too. It was so funny.
Sugar was the sweetest dog I ever had. So she really is as sweet as sugar.

No comments: